Join Our Webinar - What We Learned about "News, and Beyond"
Friday, 27th February 2015
Join FreePint's March webinar, open to all, which discusses essential questions around news and presents key findings from FreePint's recent Topic Series "News, and Beyond". You'll come away with practical next steps to help you identify and assess your current position and future strategy around news.
FreePint's Topic Series "News, and Beyond" ran from October to December 2014 and examined in-depth how what used to be a single category of content - "news" - has morphed into at least two areas of concern: current awareness, and in-depth research. Whilst these sometimes overlap, they often have very different sources, requirements and objectives.
Join Our Webinar
Our free 20-minute webinar presents highlights from the series, including:
- Why suppliers are raising prices
- How the marketplace has fundamentally changed, regardless of which supplier(s) you are using
- What risks you face when you move the conversation about news from "what?" to "why?", and how to manage those risks effectively.
I'll be presenting this 20-minute session at a variety of times and dates to support your participation, from wherever in the world you are located. Following delivery of the entire series, a recording will be available. However, we encourage registration to ensure you personally receive the materials and have an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
This essential event raises practical questions you can take back to your desk to assess your position and strategy with regard to news, now and in the future.
Open to all; no FreePint Subscription is required. Register now.
- Monday 2nd March at 15:00 (GMT)
- Monday 2nd March at 23:00 (GMT)
- Tuesday 3rd March at 19:00 (GMT)
- Wednesday 11th March at 17:00 (GMT)
- Thursday 12th March at 10:30 (GMT)
- Thursday 12th March at 20:30 (GMT)
- Blog post title: Join Our Webinar - What We Learned about "News, and Beyond"
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with NLA media access - International Copyright and Licensing
Monday, 5th January 2015
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 5 - A Closer Look at News Use-Cases and Value
Monday, 15th December 2014
- LexisNexis Publisher - Professional Current Awareness Plus Premium Content
Wednesday, 14th January 2015
- Concluding the FreePint Topic Series - News, and Beyond
Wednesday, 31st December 2014
- Concluding FreePint's 2014 News Survey Analysis
Monday, 22nd December 2014
- Breadth and Depth of Insight into Current Awareness and Research
Thursday, 18th December 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: