Comparing Seven News Products Across Key Criteria
Monday, 29th June 2015
FreePint's "Comparative Report on News Products 2015" offers Subscribers in-depth analysis across a range of product variables for seven news products: Factiva, LexisNexis Publisher, Meltwater, Newsdesk, NewsEdge, Nexis, and Northern Light.
The "FreePint Report: Comparative Report on News Products 2015" has just been published and Subscribers can log in now to read, download or share with colleagues the full PDF.
Following in-depth product reviews, our researcher - Catherine Pask - compared the following products on key user criteria:
- LexisNexis Publisher
- Northern Light.
The report compares products against a comprehensive list of criteria such as:
- Customisation options
- Global coverage and languages
- Mobile access
- Special features
- Unique content
- Usage reporting
- And many more.
FreePint Subscribers can login now to access the full report: "FreePint Report: Comparative Report on News Products 2015".
- Blog post title: Comparing Seven News Products Across Key Criteria
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini Review of NewsEdge Visualisation Features
Friday, 27th February 2015
- Mini Review: Newsdesk
Tuesday, 5th November 2013
- FreePint Report: Comparative Report on News Products 2015
Thursday, 25th June 2015
- Product Review of Nexis
Wednesday, 4th February 2015
- Product Review of LexisNexis Publisher
Monday, 12th January 2015
- Product Review of Factiva
Wednesday, 17th December 2014
- FreePint Report: Product Review of Northern Light SinglePoint
Friday, 29th November 2013
- FreePint Report: Product Review of Meltwater News and Meltwater Buzz
Tuesday, 22nd October 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: