Research update - Name that risk... and do something about it
Thursday, 30th April 2020
Whilst most teams are currently coping well on a day-to-day basis, there are still many risk factors that need to be taken into account. Find out how Jinfo's risk assessments can help you understand and tackle any challenges head on.
If I were to summarise the most common statement our customers have made in the dozens of conversations I've had with them in the past three weeks, it would be thus: "We're doing okay on the day-to-day. But if anything else happens, we've got problems."
What's "anything else"? These days, there's a lot:
- Team members could get ill
- Critical information platforms could go down due to surges in remote use
- The business might need to pivot in as-yet-unexpected ways
- Information suppliers may make surprising decisions...or disappear from the marketplace.
Risk assessment is not anyone's favourite thing to work on. It often falls in the category of "I know we should do this, but there are too many other urgent things today."
Well, now it's urgent.
Jinfo Consulting offers assessments, including risk assessments, to start the process by breaking it down into manageable pieces and providing you with a knowledgeable Jinfo analyst who probes, challenges and keeps you on track despite the ever-filling email inbox.
Learn more about assessments, and complete the form on that page to talk with us about what you need.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: