Jinfo Newsletter: Year
Thursday, 21st December 2017
Find out how our new workshops can help you transform your strategy, management and structure.
- Product review of Nexis.
- How to plan your current awareness provision for 2020.
Thursday, 7th December 2017
Do you have budget to use by the end of 2017? Consider the range of Jinfo options to make the most of leftover budget.
- Product review of Factiva.
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics.
Thursday, 16th November 2017
Take Jinfo's survey on data analytics needs and concerns and receive a copy of the summary report as a thank you.
- Market landscape - text and sentiment analytics.
- How to make mergers and acquisitions work for you.
Thursday, 2nd November 2017
Find out how to get our free tips on optimising your newsletter... and how to be in with the chance of a custom makeover.
- Market landscape - document review and AI.
- Is it time for a new current awareness platform?
Wednesday, 18th October 2017
Download our Insights & Actions report for your guide through our latest current awareness survey and resources.
- Product review of Dow Jones DNA.
- Translation rights and licensing of online content.
Wednesday, 4th October 2017
Meet us at STM Frankfurt; join an industry-focused walkthrough.
- Mini review of LexisNexis Newsdesk.
- Jinfo current awareness survey 2017.
Wednesday, 20th September 2017
It's time to move from transactional to strategic - find out how Jinfo can help you make the transition.
- Product review of the InfoDesk product suite.
- Are niche news sources disrupting traditional news aggregators?
Wednesday, 6th September 2017
Take our current awareness survey and get a copy of the results as a thank you.
- Mini review of PatentAdvisor.
- Jinfo model for basic benchmarking.
Wednesday, 23rd August 2017
Find out about the new enhancements to the Jinfo website that we think you'll love.
- Are premium news aggregators worth the investment?
- Market landscape - Acuris brand products (formerly Mergermarket Group).
Tuesday, 8th August 2017
Find out about the exciting new updates to our Community offering.
- Product review of Manzama.
- How Dow Jones is taking Factiva forward.
Wednesday, 26th July 2017
Use our benchmarking research to move your information department from sidelined to strategic.
- Product review of Vable.
- News literacy - are we battling an age of misinformation?
Wednesday, 5th July 2017
Use our benchmarking research as your platform for optimising and future-proofing your service.
- Benchmark information services - optimise your structure.
- Product review of Altmetric.
Wednesday, 21st June 2017
Find out how you can sharpen your strategy saw in 12 minutes.
- Jinfo research on benchmarking information services.
- Where does your service sit on our efficiency model?
Wednesday, 7th June 2017
Take the opportunity to meet our director of research, Robin Neidorf, at SLA Phoenix if you can, or attend the sessions she's running there.
- Launching Dow Jones DNA.
- Mini review of Overleaf.
Wednesday, 24th May 2017
Find out how we've reorganised our team for focused management on our Content, Community and Consulting services.
- Market landscape - Know Your Customer products.
- Q&A with Priory Solutions.
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk talent (Community) Monday, 31st October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Friday, 30th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022