What You Already Know about Value
26th July 2013
The choice of which information products to purchase and use is dependent on so much more than price alone. Developing a personal value proposition is an essential step in working towards meaningful measures for return on investment. Robin Neidorf reports on a recent FreePint Webinar which focused on how to make value metrics more tangible.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: What You Already Know about Value
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Maximise your return on information investments with an information audit
Tuesday, 12th June 2012
- Learning to speak "stakeholder": Communicating value to your stakeholders
Thursday, 5th April 2012
- Information Services Add Value: Measuring and Proving It
Monday, 4th May 2009
- FreePint and BST America Explore the ABCs of ROI
Monday, 22nd April 2013
- Defining value through pricing
Tuesday, 3rd April 2012
- Information Services Add Value: Measuring and Proving It [ABSTRACT]
Monday, 4th May 2009
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021