Evaluating information products: Step three - Testing the products
23rd November 2020
In this fourth article in a series of five on the product evaluation process, we look at what needs to be done to test the products. We look at how to identify a list of products, how to create an initial review of them, as well as user testing of the products and capturing data. We focus on a comparative analysis of patent research projects conducted by the InfoCenter at Cargill, along with activities and examples of best practice.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Evaluating information products: Step three - Testing the products
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Evaluating information products: Step four - Outcome and learning points
Tuesday, 24th November 2020
- Evaluating information products: Step two - Design
Friday, 20th November 2020
- Evaluating information products: Step one - Scoping and laying the foundation
Thursday, 19th November 2020
- Evaluating information products: Introduction
Wednesday, 18th November 2020
- How applying Centre of Excellence concepts can help product evaluation
Wednesday, 27th November 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021