Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
23rd June 2021
The Jinfo model for an Information Centre of Excellence includes two activities that we have used with dozens of information teams to great positive effect. This Community session provided the opportunity for information managers to review and discuss their results with:
- Step two - create your Pillars of Service (article, webinar)
- Step three - envision your Known Fors (article, webinar).
If you missed the session, download the anonymised notes today.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021