Market landscape - patent products
2nd August 2018
This report covers 15 products offering patent information:
- ActionablePatents from Wisdomain
- Cipher from Aistemos
- CPA Global Discovery
- Derwent Innovation from Clarivate Analytics (Derwent Innovation was formerly Thomson Innovation)
- InnovationQ Plus from IEEE + IP.com
- Lens.org from PatSeq
- PatBase from Minesoft
- PatentAdvisor from LexisNexis
- PatentPak from Cas
- PatentScout from Innography
- PatSeer from Gridlogics
- Questel ORBIT Intelligence from Questel
- TotalPatent from LexisNexis.
We've put many of the products on this list through our in-depth review process and now bring top level information on each product together in an easy-to-read report.
We provide a brief description of each source, a link to the homepage and product page, and links to Jinfo coverage. We also cover typical users, key geographies covered, special features, and value the product offers.
This updates our 2017 market landscape which looked at 13 products in the field.
By Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - patent products
- Pages: 11
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 22nd July 2019
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (technology - analytics; matching; visualisation)
Friday, 19th July 2019
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts)
Thursday, 18th July 2019
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 17th July 2019
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 16th July 2019
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Thursday, 13th December 2018
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 12th December 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021