Next-Generation Competitive Intelligence
Competitive intelligence is a speciality within information work that evolves as quickly as new technologies, publishing formats and tools come onto the market. Given the pace of change in our industry, no one with CI skills can afford to let up on perpetual professional development.
The Topic Series: Next-Generation Competitive Intelligence ran from May-June 2014 and provided updates on the latest tools and techniques as well as valuable refreshers on core knowledge and skills.
Producer Mary Ellen Bercik brought a combination of skills and experience to her management of this series. She has hands-on experience with CI, as well as managing a CI programme and integrating with other CI departments and analysts into the larger work of an organisation.
Whether you are new to CI, an experienced CI professional, or considering new ways to integrate CI into a larger information strategy for yourself or your clients, this series offers a wealth of knowledge for you and your staff.
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021