Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Prepare for 2022 by analysing your Value Chain - it’s not too early.
We're crossing the finish line with one client who has been working on analysis based on the Focus on Value Chain since January, with an aim to strengthen negotiations for content products.
As she kicks off negotiations for her biggest contracts for 2022 this summer, she is armed with:
- The right data reflecting how these products drive value (not just usage) in key parts of the business
- Specific examples of where the suppliers are currently falling short of user requirements for value
- Real-world use-cases to share with suppliers so that they can truly partner on improved solutions.
Not to mention the significant boost in confidence that comes from knowing your business inside and out.
By pacing the work with Jinfo every few weeks over a period of six months, this client is transforming key relationships on HER organisation's terms of value.
If you've got a 2022 challenge on your mind, it's not too early to analyse the Value Chain and achieve your own transformation. Dig into the steps outlined in the Focus on Value Chain, or fast-track your process with Consulting on Value Chain.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: