Research update - don't miss our unique benchmarking research
Friday, 7th July 2017
Use our benchmarking research as your platform for optimising and future-proofing your information service.
How does your information service compare with the industry overall and best practices for optimisation?
Now you can find out: Jinfo's new Research Focus, "Benchmark information roles - optimise your structure", runs from July - September.
Start with the "Insights and Actions" report, which explains the top findings of our research and provides a thematic guide to all resources produced as part of the Research Focus. Request your free copy here.
Subscriber-only insights: unique benchmarking research
A Jinfo Subscription provides you with access to our content: articles, reports and webinars, including our unique benchmarking research, an industry must-read.
Dig into the details of our benchmarking research, to understand how efficient your service is, the different structures we've identified, and how the best information services measure success.
Our full report on our benchmarking research offers a comprehensive overview of the variables that contribute to successful services well-positioned for the future.
Webinars in this Research Focus provide Subscribers with at-your-desk opportunities to examine aspects of the research in greater detail. Listen live or catch-up at your convenience.
- July: Maximising the strengths and minimising the weaknesses of organisational structure
- August: A look at the data for benchmarking your information service
- September: Future-proof your service by refocusing on higher-value work.
Get access to all our articles, reports and webinars, when you order a Jinfo Subscription today - from just £800/US$1,050.
Our benchmarking research alone justifies the fee, offering a unique insight into information centres, our model of best practice for information centre set-ups, and how you can future-proof your service. Use our research to lay the foundation for optimised services, strategic planning and a thriving future.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - don't miss our unique benchmarking research
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - three immediate actions to drive strategy
Thursday, 22nd June 2017
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: