Usecasehub - keeping you on top of analytics projects
Monday, 18th December 2017
Find out what we thought of Usecasehub following our early insight into Evalueserve's new tool for collaboration, oversight and governance of data analytics and AI projects.
A new tool for driving the value of data analytics projects - Usecasehub from Evalueserve - is being launched. And Jinfo has had early insight into the product.
The commercial version of Usecasehub is currently in beta form, and is due to hit the market in the early second quarter of 2018.
Bringing Mind+Machine together
Evalueserve - a global provider of systems, services and staff for research, analytics and data management - has created a new product that can create and manage a process framework for your company's data analytics projects.
When it comes to managing data analytics, some of the key problems lie in project scope creep, costs getting out of hand and being hard to manage, and not knowing where one project stops and another starts.
Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, evaluated Usecasehub and explains, "Evalueserve operates on the principle it calls Mind+Machine: essentially, the idea is that machines should be optimised to do what they do best, freeing up human minds to do what they can do best. At the same time, it's important to recognise the limitations of machines: technology will not make up for poor governance."
Filling an important need in the marketplace
Usecasehub monitors and manages data analytics projects from idea generation through to measurement, with the goal of improving results, speed of time-to-market, and even ensuring effective collaboration.
Jinfo managed to secure a walkthrough of the prototype - and a little peek at the live version as well - to discover the key objectives that make a difference between quality and chaos in analytics strategy.
"Usecasehub anticipates and addresses the barriers that prevent good governance, knowledge management and ROI achievement," adds Robin.
This Jinfo report looks at:
- How organisations manage their data analytics strategy and objectives
- How Evalueserve has created what they class as a solution - does Jinfo agree?
- What makes a difference when it comes to managing analytics strategies
- The advantages of the Usecasehub platform
- Who will benefit from the Usecasehub
- A closer look at the platform environment
- Implementation challenges
- Contact details should you wish to find out more.
- Blog post title: Usecasehub - keeping you on top of analytics projects
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
Monday, 27th November 2017
- The emerging role of the information engineer
Wednesday, 8th February 2017
- Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
Friday, 15th December 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: