PharmaCircle Business Class Elite - from commercial insights to clinical trials
Friday, 28th September 2018
How does PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE) fare for those seeking information on companies in the biopharmaceutical space, with its global coverage of business, research, development, regulatory and formulation science? Get a feel for BCE in this blog about our latest review.
PharmaCircle specialises in providing comprehensive product and business-related information to companies in the biopharmaceutical space.
Jinfo has published several product reviews over the past few years highlighting its portfolio of products, and our most recent "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite" (Subscription content) showcases this online platform. It offers continuously updated information on products and pipeline programmes, public and private companies, and global clinical trial records.
Used by clients including the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, it offers quick access to relevant, validated and updated content, with every record undergoing multiple rigorous quality check processes.
Extensive global coverage
Reviewer Ashish Shukla is an independent consultant to the biopharmaceutical industry with over six years of experience in market research and competitive intelligence. He holds an MSc in life sciences and a PhD in cancer biology.
He points out that the Business Class Elite product, "has been specially designed and developed for large corporations... and provides complete coverage in the US, the EU, and Japan and extensive coverage in Canada and other regions".
Find out more
PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE) is used by pharma executives involved in diverse functions, like competitive intelligence, product strategy, pipeline and portfolio planning, medical affairs, business information management, regulatory affairs, and strategic initiatives.
Read the review to find out more about the platform's technology, value, key advantages, development plans and well-designed apps. If you have a Jinfo Subscription you can log in now to read the "Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite".
If you don't have a Jinfo Subscription but would like to read this product review plus original research, expert articles, and attend our events, find out how to purchase your Subscription here.
- Blog post title: PharmaCircle Business Class Elite - from commercial insights to clinical trials
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of AdisInsight - a "one-stop solution" for pharmaceutical researchers
Wednesday, 15th March 2017
- PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE)
Thursday, 20th September 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: