Go from "what?" to "now what?" - Jinfo Consulting's benchmarking-based assessments
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
With benchmarking, the context of data is just as important as the numbers and with Jinfo's valuable benchmarking data we can help you communicate more effectively with stakeholders and customers or find out how our Consulting workshops can help you tailor our insights to your unique situation.
Benchmarking data can be one of the most valuable tools for getting stakeholders on board as you plan for the future. Who wouldn't want data demonstrating how they compare with a peer group as a foundation for strategy and operational planning?
But benchmarking can be misunderstood - the context of the data is just as important as the numbers themselves.
The resources, insights and potential of Jinfo's Research Focus, "Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation" provide both data and context:
- Focus on "first things first" - which for benchmarking means reporting structure. There's a reason reporting line is the first thing we at Jinfo ask about information teams to understand what they're up against (learn more in Insight 1 here)
- Other data - team capacity, range of services, which customers - are critical. But you can't get what you need from benchmarking unless you are capturing the right data in your own operations (learn more in Insight 2 here)
- Do you dream about measuring impact instead of counting things? Your dream is in reach, and Jinfo can get you started (see Insight 3 here).
Make the most of our valuable benchmarking data to map your future and communicate effectively with stakeholders, customers and partners. All resources in the Research Focus are available with your Jinfo Subscription.
Make it yours with Jinfo Consulting
Jinfo Consulting's workshop for assessment and planning tailors these insights to your unique situation. You'll get a custom benchmarking report, followed by a planning workshop to interpret and build on the data to develop strategy, service improvements, or even major realignments.
Then continue with one of our other popular workshops to support your next steps, or we can tailor a consulting project to the specific areas you want to work on.
Benchmarking on its own can tell you "what?" - Jinfo Consulting can help you with "now what?"
Contact me to discuss your needs.
- Blog post title: Go from "what?" to "now what?" - Jinfo Consulting's benchmarking-based assessments
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Guide to value in the Jinfo Research Focus - benchmark information services
Friday, 5th July 2019
- Community deck - benchmarking for your sector (pharma and related industries)
Friday, 9th August 2019
- Jinfo benchmarking research 2019
Friday, 28th June 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: