Research update - Measure and improve ROI of your intelligence systems
Thursday, 7th November 2019
Can you measure and demonstrate ROI on your intelligence systems, and improve them over time? Jinfo's Research Focus 'Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020' shows you how.
Why do you deliver current awareness or intelligence services?
Most information teams we work with provide these services for a combination of reasons:
But can you measure it? Can you demonstrate ROI and improve it over time?
Yes, you can: The Jinfo Consulting workshop, "Awareness and intelligence evaluation", can show you how.
But start first with the resources in our Research Focus, "Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020":
- Register your interest to receive our top 3 insights from this Research Focus by email - you'll get the first two when you register, and the third in December.
- Download our "Insights and Actions" report, for more guidance, plus a thematic index to all articles, reports, webinars and Community sessions in this Research Focus (all included in your Jinfo Subscription).
- Contact our Head of Commercial Development, Claire Laybats, to discuss any specific concerns or needs you may have around any aspect of your current awareness and intelligence process, technology, management or ROI.
For more than 10 years, Jinfo has studied the news category. We've seen just about every combination of source material, technology and use case. Let us help you with the next iteration of yours.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - Measure and improve ROI of your intelligence systems
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - Improve your balance of the three elements of intelligence
Thursday, 24th October 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: