Research update - What happens if...? Take action on risk assessment
Thursday, 28th May 2020
Find out why risk assessments are so important to your organisation by delving into Jinfo's vast range of resources on this topic, including articles, webinars and consulting assessments.
No one needs insurance until they need insurance.
Risk assessment is the same. And for information teams, now is the time to invest in those policies.
But where to begin?
We've developed a set of resources on risk management that break a big topic down into manageable chunks:
Articles that include practical worksheets, which shape and guide your thinking to ask the right questions in the right order, and then develop an analysis unique to your environment
Webinars that in 30 minutes give an efficient tutorial on completing the worksheets and thinking about what contributes to risk in each of these areas
Consulting assessments to provide the context you need to truly evaluate what can be improved and how to prioritise.
And whilst you're there, register to join our June Community session to discuss turning business disruption into proof-points of the value of information products, services and expertise, Information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
We all have difficulty viewing our own world dispassionately, and we've seen every variation of information team, service and resources you can think of.
Assessed risk is manageable risk. You'll always be glad you have insurance.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - What happens if...? Take action on risk assessment
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - Stop and assess your risks - practical resources for information risk
Thursday, 14th May 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: