Research update - "What's the value?" Show the ROI
Thursday, 24th September 2020
With all the pressures this year, you're probably having to prioritise your time more than ever. Our prioritisation worksheet can help you justify the time and effort needed for value chain analysis.
"It's never been more urgent to connect information to value, but how do I justify the time and effort needed for value chain analysis?"
Our prioritisation worksheet (which you can download from this page) helps you quantify and validate the ROI of value chain analysis.
We developed the worksheet for Jinfo's Conversation on Value Chain, run earlier in September. Dozens of information professionals joined these real-time interactive discussions, including examples of value chain analysis and even a bit of time to practise the process.
Responding to today's urgent needs
In the pressures of 2020, with another planning and budget cycle looming, no one has time or mental energy for anything other than the most urgent needs.
To help you create an actionable plan in the shortest amount of time, we've designed a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain. Complete a Consulting Pilot in as little as three weeks to address the most critical needs teams face today:
- Reduce budget without undermining the business
- Ensure staff time is spent on the most valuable activities and services
- Squeeze even more value from what you are spending and doing.
It all starts from this page: Learn more about a Consulting Pilot, complete the worksheet, and then contact us to get started.
Who needs information expertise? Every business. And now we can measure it.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - "What's the value?" Show the ROI
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - pilot your organisation in the direction of value
Thursday, 10th September 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: