Research update - how many of these statements make you say "yes"?
Thursday, 19th November 2020
With a new year just around the corner, now is the time to prepare for a more positive and productive 2021. Find out how Jinfo can help you do this with its worksheet and tailored Consulting sessions.
With a fresh new year on the horizon, it's time to plot your course.
The questions raised in my recent blog post, 2021 budgets, the future of information, and you, offer a worksheet designed to help you do just that.
To complete the worksheet, simply respond Y or N to a series of statements like these:
"Stakeholders tend to think of us as a transaction centre rather than a strategic partner."
"Our approach to licensing external information is more reactive than proactive."
"It's hard for us to get visibility into the workflows of the end-users we support."
Check out the blog and download the worksheet for more prompts to guide your thinking as you consider 2021.
Make Jinfo part of your 2021 budget
For every statement that made you say "yes," Jinfo can help:
Jinfo Consulting: The fastest route to tailored results.
We're used to working with information teams with limited time and budget - tell us the problems you're trying to solve, and we'll work with you to design the most cost-effective approach to doing so.
Jinfo Subscription: Our research at your fingertips.
Start with articles and activities to guide you through new ways of thinking and working. Adapt our research to your world with "how-to" Webinars. Then connect with peers who are wrestling with the same challenges in Community sessions.
Before you finalise your next budget, contact us. There's a combination of Jinfo offerings just right for your organisation's priorities and your team's needs.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - how many of these statements make you say "yes"?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - contracts, risks, users... it's all about value
Thursday, 5th November 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: