Research update - how many of these statements make you say "yes"?
Thursday, 19th November 2020
With a new year just around the corner, now is the time to prepare for a more positive and productive 2021. Find out how Jinfo can help you do this with its worksheet and tailored Consulting sessions.
With a fresh new year on the horizon, it's time to plot your course.
The questions raised in my recent blog post, 2021 budgets, the future of information, and you, offer a worksheet designed to help you do just that.
To complete the worksheet, simply respond Y or N to a series of statements like these:
"Stakeholders tend to think of us as a transaction centre rather than a strategic partner."
"Our approach to licensing external information is more reactive than proactive."
"It's hard for us to get visibility into the workflows of the end-users we support."
Check out the blog and download the worksheet for more prompts to guide your thinking as you consider 2021.
Make Jinfo part of your 2021 budget
For every statement that made you say "yes," Jinfo can help:
Jinfo Consulting: The fastest route to tailored results.
We're used to working with information teams with limited time and budget - tell us the problems you're trying to solve, and we'll work with you to design the most cost-effective approach to doing so.
Jinfo Subscription: Our research at your fingertips.
Start with articles and activities to guide you through new ways of thinking and working. Adapt our research to your world with "how-to" Webinars. Then connect with peers who are wrestling with the same challenges in Community sessions.
Before you finalise your next budget, contact us. There's a combination of Jinfo offerings just right for your organisation's priorities and your team's needs.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - how many of these statements make you say "yes"?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - contracts, risks, users... it's all about value
Thursday, 5th November 2020
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: