Consulting on Risk Assessment
Focus on Risk Assessment
How do you balance risk and opportunity in the information function of your organisation? Whilst risk assessment is always important, it becomes utterly critical during times of economic challenges and significant business changes.
A thorough risk assessment is the starting point to:
- Identify the critical variables relating to information products and management
- Focus on elements you can control
- Prioritise projects relating to risk management.
Make decisions with confidence that you are always adding value.
How it works
After an initial discussion to determine areas of operations ripe for risk assessment, Jinfo will design a tailored consulting project for you, including:
Benefits of Jinfo Consulting
- Your confidential online learning environment with hand-selected activities, guidance and templates
- A schedule of online workshops for completing activities
- Final written recommendations for priorities, next steps and further support.
"Without your insights, encouragement, and asking the difficult questions, we would not be where we are today. You encouraged us to be creative, stretch our expectations, and let go of 'old' thinking and doing."