Product Review of Factiva (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
16th December 2014
By Andrew Grave
In the fifth part of the review Andrew Grave takes a look at the ways in which Factiva adds value, with pointers on what to highlight if preparing a business case for purchasing the premium global news aggregator. He also speaks with Factiva to find out about their development plans, which include new alliances that acknowledge the increasing importance of mobile platforms.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2422
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Factiva (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Outputs, Analytics, Alerts, Help)
Friday, 12th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Search and User Interface)
Tuesday, 9th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Friday, 5th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Introduction; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 2nd December 2014
- Mini Review: Silobreaker Premium
Wednesday, 4th December 2013
- Mini Review: Newsdesk
Tuesday, 5th November 2013
- DIY Solutions: The Use of Social Media News Aggregation Tools in a Corporate Environment
Thursday, 31st October 2013
- Product Review of Factiva
Wednesday, 17th December 2014
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021