Product Review of Factiva (Sources - Content & Coverage)
5th December 2014
By Andrew Grave
In the second part of his review Andrew Grave explains the extensive content available through global news aggregator Factiva. This includes its new author database and Storyful videos, part of its wide social media offering. Example publications and exclusive content are also pinpointed.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2422
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Factiva (Sources - Content & Coverage)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Factiva (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Tuesday, 16th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Outputs, Analytics, Alerts, Help)
Friday, 12th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Search and User Interface)
Tuesday, 9th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Introduction; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 2nd December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 1 - Premium News Content and Preferences
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
- Sell Side of News Part 1 - Today's Competitive Landscape
Tuesday, 18th November 2014
- Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 1: What to Expect from Factiva
Wednesday, 21st May 2014
- Lex Fenwick Leaves Dow Jones; What's Next on the Factiva Rollercoaster?
Wednesday, 22nd January 2014
- Journey to DJX had "Customers' Needs in Mind"
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- Product Review of Factiva
Wednesday, 17th December 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021