The Hazards of Enterprise Collaboration
6th April 2015
By James Mullan
Social collaboration tools that have been designed for enterprises can bring many benefits, from improved communication across dispersed teams to improved workflows. In this article James Mullan looks at managing the tools effectively and avoiding some of the perils of enterprise collaboration.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: The Hazards of Enterprise Collaboration
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- How (Not) to Choose an Enterprise Social Tool for Your Organisation
Tuesday, 24th March 2015
- Effective Collaboration Isn't Always About the Tools
Thursday, 24th July 2014
- What to Look for in an Enterprise Collaboration Platform
Thursday, 6th March 2014
- Who Owns Enterprise Collaboration?
Wednesday, 21st November 2012
- Controlling collaboration
Thursday, 10th May 2012
- Collaboration can be hard to define
Friday, 20th April 2012
- Space shuttles and parrots: Providing incentives for collaboration and knowledge sharing
Tuesday, 20th March 2012
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021