The KM Guide - Your Helping Hand through the Content Maze
25th May 2015
By James Mullan
Have you or do you currently work in knowledge management? Is your role to gather and guard information, or to act as a knowledge guide, helping users to discover and learn about the information and tools available to them? James Mullan ponders the question asked recently by V Mary Abraham, an American knowledge management expert.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: The KM Guide - Your Helping Hand through the Content Maze
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- A Whole New World of Information Overload
Friday, 15th May 2015
- Houston We Have a Problem - the Challenge of Knowledge Management
Thursday, 23rd April 2015
- The End of Knowledge Management As We Know it?
Friday, 3rd April 2015
- Selling Knowledge Management Within Your Organisation
Thursday, 31st July 2014
- The Importance of Knowledge Management and KM Roles
Wednesday, 24th April 2013
- Technology Talent + Softer Skills = Ideal Candidate?
Monday, 15th April 2013
- Stretching and Shaping the Knowledge Management Concept
Thursday, 22nd November 2012
- Knowledge Management: Importance, Challenges and Prospects
Monday, 3rd June 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021