Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
26th June 2019
In the third of our six articles on documenting the value chain, we look at innovation and ask what it looks like, as well as exploring some of the requirements and characteristics that contribute to an innovative environment. We also look at what activities you may currently undertake that supports each of the characteristics and requirements of innovation in your organisation and some qualitative insights you can share with stakeholders to give them a clearer picture of the impact your expertise has on it.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Documenting the value chain (part 6 - smarter decisions)
Friday, 28th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 5 - transparency)
Thursday, 27th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 4 - risk management)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 2 - efficiency)
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 1 - growing revenue)
Friday, 21st June 2019
- Documenting the value chain
Friday, 5th July 2019
- Jinfo model for developing an approach to understanding and measuring value
Wednesday, 9th November 2016
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023