Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
26th June 2019
In the third of our six articles on documenting the value chain, we look at innovation and ask what it looks like, as well as exploring some of the requirements and characteristics that contribute to an innovative environment. We also look at what activities you may currently undertake that supports each of the characteristics and requirements of innovation in your organisation and some qualitative insights you can share with stakeholders to give them a clearer picture of the impact your expertise has on it.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Documenting the value chain (part 6 - smarter decisions)
Friday, 28th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 5 - transparency)
Thursday, 27th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 4 - risk management)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 2 - efficiency)
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 1 - growing revenue)
Friday, 21st June 2019
- Documenting the value chain
Friday, 5th July 2019
- Jinfo model for developing an approach to understanding and measuring value
Wednesday, 9th November 2016
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022