Documenting the value chain (part 4 - risk management)
26th June 2019
This article explores how information professionals help organisations manage risk and how they can better communicate their work in areas such as copyright, terms and conditions, licensing, and ensuring accurate information for decision-taking.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Documenting the value chain (part 4 - risk management)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Documenting the value chain (part 6 - smarter decisions)
Friday, 28th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 5 - transparency)
Thursday, 27th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 2 - efficiency)
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 1 - growing revenue)
Friday, 21st June 2019
- Sharing copyright in partnerships
Tuesday, 11th June 2019
- Managing the privacy risks posed by vendors
Tuesday, 7th August 2018
- How to optimise resources and influence your content budget
Friday, 15th June 2018
- Documenting the value chain
Friday, 5th July 2019
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022