Documenting the value chain (part 5 - transparency)
27th June 2019
Although information teams have long known that their services are essential to creating transparent business operations, it is difficult to demonstrate those contributions through metrics. Breaking down what it means to be "transparent", and then documenting your contributions to those smaller elements goes a long way towards making your value more visible and quantifiable, Robin Neidorf explains how to achieve this.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Documenting the value chain (part 5 - transparency)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Documenting the value chain (part 6 - smarter decisions)
Friday, 28th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 4 - risk management)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 3 - innovation)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 2 - efficiency)
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
- Documenting the value chain (part 1 - growing revenue)
Friday, 21st June 2019
- Q&A with GSK - seamless access to global data
Thursday, 4th April 2019
- Amplifying the strategic contribution of the information team
Tuesday, 12th March 2019
- What problem does your information centre solve?
Monday, 20th August 2018
- Documenting the value chain
Friday, 5th July 2019
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022