Product review of Factiva (key advantages, introduction and contact details)
12th August 2019
By Andrew Lucas
In the first part of our new in-depth product review of Factiva, Dow Jones' premium news aggregation service, we highlight its key advantages and provide an overview of the company and product. In addition, we outline some of the main changes that have been incorporated since our last review and take a look at likely future developments.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3233
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of Factiva (key advantages, introduction and contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Factiva (purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 15th August 2019
- Product review of Factiva (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 14th August 2019
- Product review of Factiva (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 13th August 2019
- Q&A with Ozmosys - a mission to disrupt and simplify news aggregation
Thursday, 18th April 2019
- The impact of AI and data science on news
Friday, 14th December 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021