Product review of FT.com (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
2nd September 2019
By Chris Porter
FT.com is the digital version of the Financial Times, one of the world's leading providers of business intelligence. It is used by a wide range of corporate customers, educational institutions, and governments. The first part of our full product review of FT.com looks at the company and product and highlights some of its key advantages, as well as giving a brief overview of future developments.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3245
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of FT.com (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of FT.com (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 5th September 2019
- Product review of FT.com (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 4th September 2019
- Product review of FT.com (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 3rd September 2019
- Q&A with Ozmosys - a mission to disrupt and simplify news aggregation
Thursday, 18th April 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021