Product Review of D&B Hoover's
23rd January 2015
Review of the D&B Hoover's company and executive information database, aimed primarily at sales and marketing professionals. It contains information on 86 million companies (quoted and private), more than 100 million executives and 900 industry segments, with in-depth reports on the top 43,000 global companies.
- Introduces the company and provides contact details
- Looks at sources and coverage
- Explores the technology, search and alerting features.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Update: A new review of this product is available here »
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of D&B Hoover's
- Pages: 24
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of D&B Hoover's (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Wednesday, 21st January 2015
- Product Review of D&B Hoover's (Technology - Search, User Interface, Outputs, Analytics, Alerts, Help)
Friday, 16th January 2015
- Product Review of D&B Hoover's (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Thursday, 15th January 2015
- Product Review of D&B Hoover's (Introduction, Contact Details)
Tuesday, 13th January 2015
- Market landscape - Dun & Bradstreet risk & compliance products
Tuesday, 24th January 2017
- Product review of ReferenceUSA
Monday, 15th August 2016
- Product review of OneSource platform
Thursday, 28th July 2016
- Product review of Fame, published by Bureau van Dijk
Thursday, 14th July 2016
- Product Review of PrivCo
Wednesday, 24th February 2016
- Product Review of Cortera Pulse
Wednesday, 27th January 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021