Filter the list below:
The importance of current awareness tracking
Staying on top of current awareness is mission critical for information centres. View this session to dig into our insights on: What are the goals you might have in tracking current awareness How to organise your thinking for setting up a tracking system Which KPIs are most...
12th January 2021
Community deck - information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our June Community session "Information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?"
This Community session looks at Jinfo's "Risk assessment on information value" and examines:
Your context for value
Your "Known Fors"...
Wednesday, 24th June 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information licensing
Download the slide deck from our June Webinar, "Risk assessment on information licensing - focus on use-cases" led by Rebecca Brizi.
This webinar looks at Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information licensing" and covers the importance of examining use-cases and how to assess your current...
Wednesday, 10th June 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information team management
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information team management - capacity and sustainability" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information team management" identifies four components for review to confirm that you are managing risks...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information service quality
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information service quality - find your strengths" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information service quality" identifies four facets to analyse to answer the question: how do you maintain high...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021