Filter the list below:
The importance of current awareness tracking
Staying on top of current awareness is mission critical for information centres. View this session to dig into our insights on: What are the goals you might have in tracking current awareness How to organise your thinking for setting up a tracking system Which KPIs are most...
12th January 2021
Community deck - information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our June Community session "Information has never been more visible or valuable: is this our opportunity?"
This Community session looks at Jinfo's "Risk assessment on information value" and examines:
Your context for value
Your "Known Fors"...
Wednesday, 24th June 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information licensing
Download the slide deck from our June Webinar, "Risk assessment on information licensing - focus on use-cases" led by Rebecca Brizi.
This webinar looks at Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information licensing" and covers the importance of examining use-cases and how to assess your current...
Wednesday, 10th June 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information team management
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information team management - capacity and sustainability" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information team management" identifies four components for review to confirm that you are managing risks...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information service quality
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information service quality - find your strengths" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information service quality" identifies four facets to analyse to answer the question: how do you maintain high...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021