Value Chain analysis – it just works
Monday, 1st November 2021
The fundamental shift that Value Chain analysis gives clients and their stakeholders means Jinfo's consulting calendar is already filling up for 2022. If you're looking to quantify and strengthen the ROI of information products, services and expertise, get in touch. Stress-tested in our Community sessions, Value Chain analysis works.
Over the past two and a half years, we have iterated on the research that has coalesced as our Focus on Value Chain.
In that same period, we have added senior analysts – Stephen Phillips and Sue Gleckner – to the Jinfo team who balance my research "in the lab", as it were, with their practical experience running complex, global information functions.
With this growth, we have been able to respond to the best testimonials possible: returning clients. Our calendar for consulting projects in early 2022 is already nearing capacity with clients who have:
- Started the process of Value Chain analysis
- Experienced the fundamental shift it gives them and their stakeholders
- Committed to deepening and expanding that work in the coming year.
But we're still a small team, and our capacity is limited.
So, if you are considering how to quantify and strengthen the ROI of information products, services and expertise in 2022, particularly in the first half of the year, please contact us as soon as possible to start the conversation on Consulting on Value Chain.
Since we first published the initial research outlining our methodology for connecting information products, services and expertise with business outcomes, we’ve applied the Value Chain methodology with dozens of information teams.
We’ve also presented these concepts to account managers at information suppliers who want their customers to be smarter buyers of information.
We’ve stress-tested the methodology through consulting projects and discussed the results in Community sessions.
But we haven’t yet worked with you.
If you are ready to close the gap between what you intuit about information value and what you can objectively measure and communicate, contact us today.
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021