Simple actions propel effective stakeholder engagement
10th February 2022
Stakeholder engagement is a fundamental tool for information strategy, and simple steps can help extract what you know and distil it into a format leading to action. So often we see teams make major progress quickly with just a tweak or two – speak to us to develop your insight.
We work with many clients on stakeholder engagement, as it’s a fundamental tool for information strategy.
This relatively simple activity is a great way to extract from your head all the useful insights you have about stakeholders and capture them in a format that leads to action.
In our video, you can start learning the “Principles of stakeholder engagement” (4-minutes, YouTube).
Jinfo Clients also have access to these resources:
- Stakeholder mapping: A Jinfo article and recorded webinar that walk through how to do stakeholder mapping. You will learn that much of the insight you need to create a focused strategy for engagement is already available to you.
- CRM for stakeholder management: In the recorded webinar, “A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement”, Julianna Jergic-Biro of Syngenta demonstrates how she built a simple spreadsheet-based customer relationship management (CRM) system to track the interests, priorities and preferences of many individuals.
- Jinfo Community: In the session, “Stakeholder engagement strategy - tips and tools” (22nd February 2022) our clients share their success stories.
So often we see information teams make significant progress in a relatively short period of time, just by tweaking their approach, adopting a tip, or taking time once a month to focus on stakeholder engagement.
If you’re not yet a Jinfo Client, please talk to us today.
- Blog post title: Simple actions propel effective stakeholder engagement
- Link to this page
- View printable version
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023