Simple actions propel effective stakeholder engagement
10th February 2022
Stakeholder engagement is a fundamental tool for information strategy, and simple steps can help extract what you know and distil it into a format leading to action. So often we see teams make major progress quickly with just a tweak or two – speak to us to develop your insight.
We work with many clients on stakeholder engagement, as it’s a fundamental tool for information strategy.
This relatively simple activity is a great way to extract from your head all the useful insights you have about stakeholders and capture them in a format that leads to action.
In our video, you can start learning the “Principles of stakeholder engagement” (4-minutes, YouTube).
Jinfo Clients also have access to these resources:
- Stakeholder mapping: A Jinfo article and recorded webinar that walk through how to do stakeholder mapping. You will learn that much of the insight you need to create a focused strategy for engagement is already available to you.
- CRM for stakeholder management: In the recorded webinar, “A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement”, Julianna Jergic-Biro of Syngenta demonstrates how she built a simple spreadsheet-based customer relationship management (CRM) system to track the interests, priorities and preferences of many individuals.
- Jinfo Community: In the session, “Stakeholder engagement strategy - tips and tools” (22nd February 2022) our clients share their success stories.
So often we see information teams make significant progress in a relatively short period of time, just by tweaking their approach, adopting a tip, or taking time once a month to focus on stakeholder engagement.
If you’re not yet a Jinfo Client, please talk to us today.
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022