Simple actions propel effective stakeholder engagement
10th February 2022
Stakeholder engagement is a fundamental tool for information strategy, and simple steps can help extract what you know and distil it into a format leading to action. So often we see teams make major progress quickly with just a tweak or two – speak to us to develop your insight.
We work with many clients on stakeholder engagement, as it’s a fundamental tool for information strategy.
This relatively simple activity is a great way to extract from your head all the useful insights you have about stakeholders and capture them in a format that leads to action.
In our video, you can start learning the “Principles of stakeholder engagement” (4-minutes, YouTube).
Jinfo Clients also have access to these resources:
- Stakeholder mapping: A Jinfo article and recorded webinar that walk through how to do stakeholder mapping. You will learn that much of the insight you need to create a focused strategy for engagement is already available to you.
- CRM for stakeholder management: In the recorded webinar, “A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement”, Julianna Jergic-Biro of Syngenta demonstrates how she built a simple spreadsheet-based customer relationship management (CRM) system to track the interests, priorities and preferences of many individuals.
- Jinfo Community: In the session, “Stakeholder engagement strategy - tips and tools” (22nd February 2022) our clients share their success stories.
So often we see information teams make significant progress in a relatively short period of time, just by tweaking their approach, adopting a tip, or taking time once a month to focus on stakeholder engagement.
If you’re not yet a Jinfo Client, please talk to us today.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023