Simple actions propel effective stakeholder engagement
Thursday, 10th February 2022
Stakeholder engagement is a fundamental tool for information strategy, and simple steps can help extract what you know and distil it into a format leading to action. So often we see teams make major progress quickly with just a tweak or two – speak to us to develop your insight.
We work with many clients on stakeholder engagement, as it’s a fundamental tool for information strategy.
This relatively simple activity is a great way to extract from your head all the useful insights you have about stakeholders and capture them in a format that leads to action.
In our video, you can start learning the “Principles of stakeholder engagement” (4-minutes, YouTube).
Jinfo Clients also have access to these resources:
- Stakeholder mapping: A Jinfo article and recorded webinar that walk through how to do stakeholder mapping. You will learn that much of the insight you need to create a focused strategy for engagement is already available to you.
- CRM for stakeholder management: In the recorded webinar, “A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement”, Julianna Jergic-Biro of Syngenta demonstrates how she built a simple spreadsheet-based customer relationship management (CRM) system to track the interests, priorities and preferences of many individuals.
- Jinfo Community: In the session, “Stakeholder engagement strategy - tips and tools” (22nd February 2022) our clients share their success stories.
So often we see information teams make significant progress in a relatively short period of time, just by tweaking their approach, adopting a tip, or taking time once a month to focus on stakeholder engagement.
If you’re not yet a Jinfo Client, please talk to us today.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022