More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
With the recent events in the financial services industry and rising interest rates, information teams are coming under even more pressure to produce savings and efficiencies.
We're working hard to produce resources for information services to support business development and make cost savings:
- Our brand new Vendor negotiation checklist will streamline preparations for renewals, document opportunities and levers, and optimise your negotiation strategy.
- April 20th's Community session “Let's talk about managing up” will share top tips on managing your manager in these challenging times. Register now.
- Read the article “Let's talk about offshoring” following March's Community session, to get the trends and insights on how to work successfully with offshore teams to drive more value.
- Our May Community session will likely focus on the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the information industry. Details soon, but save the date of 23rd May.
We're also strengthening our understanding of vendor roadmaps and product strategies, so if you want to work with Jinfo on this, please contact me.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023