Dig Deeper into Social Media Monitoring with Digimind Social
Thursday, 27th February 2014
Social media monitoring products vary considerably in terms of their capabilities in areas such as analysis, reporting and real-time results. Aileen Marshall highlights the best features of Digimind Social.
It's All About Perception!
How do people view your products? Do they like your marketing campaigns? Is your brand trending on the internet, or are your competitors leaving you in the dust?
Digimind Social could help you to:
- Analyse efficiently by creating and saving searches that can be used later with new real-time data
- Reduce risk by assessing what customers are looking for (on the internet), how they perceive marketing campaigns and thus the trustworthiness of companies, brands or products; what they rave or complain about; how they compare brands and what they favour
- Forecast impending crises and change the course of the marketing
- Create visual reports directly from your dashboards, either using pre-existing templates or making your own.
Does Your Brand Enjoy Top Reputation?
What is going on inside the heads of consumers online?
Digimind Social's unique Top Reputation feature allows users to:
- Quickly understand the first building blocks of their online reputation
- Go beyond simple social media looks
- Display results, concepts, and domains that are pertinent to discussions
- Spot emerging trends by looking at how searches and results vary over time.
Digimind Social is integrated, meaning that users engage with their audience from directly within the dashboard.
Users can reply to tweets or comment on articles using their corporate corresponding social media account.
It's Not Just About Facebook and Twitter
There's more to the internet and customer perception than these two well-known social media outlets. Digimind Social covers a broad variety of public sources online for every country and language represented.
There are two different types of sources that users can filter by:
- Media type: describes the type of platform that the data is drawn from (such as Facebook, Twitter, forums, news, blogs, video, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Sources: lists the exact source of the data that is being displayed (e.g. plus.google.com, forum.frandroid.com, vk.com etc.)
Dig Deeper with the Five Ws
For an holistic overview, look at what people have been talking about most recently in relation to the term the analyst chooses; when mentions about your brand/product have peaked; where people talked about you (on which media type or in which geographical location); who are the biggest influencers that are talking about you; and how people are mentioning you (positive or negative sentiment).
Report your findings
Create visually appealing reports right from your dashboards using pre-existing or custom templates. Or download the data to manipulate it further.
Digimind Social has a host of interesting features. The full FreePint Report: Product Review of Digimind Social is now available to those with a FreePint Subscription.
Articles in series:
- Digimind Social: Introduction, Value & FreePint's View
- Digimind Social: Sources, Content, Analysis & Display Options
- Digimind Social: Search Options, Alerts & User Interface
- Digimind Social: Special Software Functionality, Pricing, Help & Contact Details
- Digimind Social: Executive Summary
Full report (PDF) contains all of the above content, in a convenient package for reference and sharing:
Editor's Note: Next-Gen Competitive Intelligence
Readers interested in this review may wish to look out for FreePint's upcoming Topic Series: Next-Gen Competitive Intelligence which will emphasise product reviews, but also include case studies and expert tips on making the most of evolving technology to conduct competitive intelligence. Dates are to be decided but publication will be in 2014.
- Blog post title: Dig Deeper into Social Media Monitoring with Digimind Social
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Executive Summary
Wednesday, 26th February 2014
- Social Media Monitoring: the Options
Tuesday, 25th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Special Software Functionality, Pricing, Help & Contact Details
Monday, 24th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Search Options, Alerts & User Interface
Thursday, 20th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Sources, Content, Analysis & Display Options
Wednesday, 19th February 2014
- Product Review of Digimind Social: Introduction, Value & FreePint's View
Tuesday, 18th February 2014
- DIY Solutions: The Use of Social Media News Aggregation Tools in a Corporate Environment
Thursday, 31st October 2013
- The Online Information Researcher of 2014: Beyond News Aggregation
Friday, 25th October 2013
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: