Insight 1 from Research Focus - seize the future
Wednesday, 17th January 2018
In the first insight from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, looks at how information teams should react and prepare for the new environment.
The information teams that are growing and deepening their relevance to their organisations are the ones which embrace the world of data analytics, regardless of progress by the overall organisation.
Successful information teams are preparing NOW for the future that is inevitable, even if there's currently not much change in their immediate environment.
Don't miss this essential report
What does this insight mean for you and your team? Get the full insight plus our top-three next-actions, as well as a thematic index to the articles, reports, webinars and Community sessions that make up this important project.
If you don't think you need to be concerned with analytics, think again. And if you are already involved, get the benefit of our research to find out how you can stay on top of the massive shift in our industry towards data-focused business.
Get your "Insights and Actions" report today:
- Jinfo Subscribers: Sign in to MyJinfo now to download your copy.
- Non-Subscribers: Request a complimentary copy.
- Blog post title: Insight 1 from Research Focus - seize the future
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Guide to value in the Jinfo Research Focus "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics"
Friday, 12th January 2018
- How information skills make a difference to data analytics
Thursday, 14th December 2017
- Insight 3 from Research Focus - leverage soft skills and learn use-cases
Friday, 2nd February 2018
- Insight 2 from Research Focus - size up the data licensing barrier
Friday, 26th January 2018
- Jinfo survey - data analytics needs and concerns 2017
Friday, 22nd December 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: