Research update - counting down 2020, prepping for 2021
Thursday, 22nd October 2020
As we approach the end of a challenging year, now is a good time to evaluate where your information team is and focus on the key areas where you can take positive action in the new year. Find out how Jinfo can help with Consulting, workshops and Community sessions.
With 90 days left to go in the calendar year, here are four actions to take to prep for a successful 2021:
- Establish your baseline
After an eventful year, take stock in today's reality with an assessment. Jinfo Consulting offers assessments for information teams on:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Service optimisation
...based on our proprietary benchmarking data.
Complete the form to request time to speak with an analyst about setting the baseline now for growth in the coming year.
- Strengthen your team
Add Jinfo Consulting Workshops to your 2021 planning.
Many teams took a breather from development efforts in 2020, but in-person workshops and team-building are unlikely to bounce back quickly.
Don't let another year go by. Jinfo is skilled in remote development, team building and facilitation - add one or more Jinfo Consulting Workshops to your 2021 plans - complete the form on that page to request more information.
- Exercise your negotiation muscles
Register to join the Jinfo Community session, "Negotiation clinic - raise your concerns, hone your skills" (8th December, open to all Jinfo Subscription customers).
Bring your challenges to this peer group of professionals responsible for negotiating contracts for information subscriptions and licences, and get practical feedback on how to handle tricky questions about value, pricing, and strategic supplier management.
- Tell us what you need
Complete the form on our website to share your suggestions, requests and feedback for how we can make Jinfo more useful to you in 2021.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - counting down 2020, prepping for 2021
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - transform your toughest contract renewal
Thursday, 8th October 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: