Jinfo Newsletter: Year
Thursday, 20th December 2018
Are you one of the many information professionals who makes the complex job they do look easy? Avoid being sidelined - find out how to better communicate your value.
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase.
- Taxonomies for information professionals.
Thursday, 6th December 2018
You're likely at crunch time for content purchasing and licensing negotiations, read our advice on how to get through this busy phase.
- Mini review of IncFact.
- How to transform your thinking for the AI revolution.
Thursday, 22nd November 2018
Vendor negotiations are a key part of content purchasing, find out how Jinfo's resources can strengthen your hand.
- Jinfo report on technology clusters.
- Nine ways intranets are evolving.
Thursday, 8th November 2018
Current awareness doesn't stand still and neither does the service you run to provide that intelligence - find out how to ensure your service is fit for the future.
- Is premium content fuelling the value of your service?
- Market landscape - Aroq.
Thursday, 25th October 2018
Find out how our new Insights and Actions report will help you prepare for changes coming in current awareness.
- What's the best way to measure the value of your information service?
- Product review of Onelog.
Wednesday, 10th October 2018
How will the evolving current awareness landscape impact on you? Get prepared with our new Insights and Actions report.
- Research Focus Insights and Actions "Intelligence systems - beyond awareness to action".
- Product review of Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems.
Tuesday, 18th September 2018
Find out how Jinfo's models can help you close the gap between today's reality and your desired future for your information centre.
- Jinfo current awareness survey 2018.
- Product review of Wide Narrow.
Wednesday, 5th September 2018
Take some time to step back, re-energise and strategise. Find out how Jinfo's benchmarking research can help.
- State of the industry - overview of current awareness suppliers.
- Jinfo model - intelligence systems.
Wednesday, 22nd August 2018
It's time to take stock of skills, strategy and positioning. Find out how Jinfo resources can help.
- What problem does your information centre solve?
- Market landscape - business intelligence and data visualisation platforms.
Wednesday, 8th August 2018
Jinfo celebrates 20 years and its 500th Newsletter today and we're focused on helping you adapt and thrive for the next 20 years.
- Managing the privacy risks posed by vendors.
- How to benchmark your information team in 2018.
Wednesday, 25th July 2018
Do you feel you've got the data or knowhow to benchmark your service? Find out how Jinfo can help.
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2018.
- Mini review of Manzama Insights.
Wednesday, 11th July 2018
Find out how to use our resources to benchmark your information services against others in your sector or others with your structure.
- Jinfo benchmarking research 2018.
- Product walkthrough - Evalueserve's Researchstream.
Wednesday, 20th June 2018
Find out how our customer survey helps direct our editorial and research, and how to register for a walkthrough for an overview of what a Jinfo Subscription offers.
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 1 - introduction).
- Q&A with Clarivate Analytics.
Wednesday, 6th June 2018
Find out how Jinfo's resources can help you carve out a clear role for your department.
- Jinfo discovery report 2018.
- Product review of NewsEdge from Acquire Media.
Thursday, 24th May 2018
Developing leadership skills involves more than vision and energy, find out how Jinfo's resources, events and briefings can help.
- Mini review of TIBCO Spotfire.
- Streamline your department using the artisan or the optimised model.
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk talent (Community) Monday, 31st October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Friday, 30th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022