Jinfo model - scaling services and capacity management
19th June 2018
Are you struggling to reshape your team or processes to better service high-value information work? This Jinfo model details four facets of team management that will allow you to scale services and optimise your team's capacity.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Jinfo model - scaling services and capacity management
- Pages: 4
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 3 - customers and adjacent services)
Thursday, 28th June 2018
- Creating the conditions for information centre success
Tuesday, 26th June 2018
- Streamline your department using the artisan or the optimised model
Wednesday, 16th May 2018
- Jinfo model - maturity model on the scalability of services
Tuesday, 4th June 2019
- Market landscape - enquiry management systems
Tuesday, 10th July 2018
- Jinfo benchmarking research 2018
Thursday, 5th July 2018
- Jinfo model - maturity model for value-based operations
Friday, 29th June 2018
- Jinfo model - maturity model for query management
Tuesday, 12th June 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021