Research Focus: Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020 (Oct-Dec 2019)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020
Filter the list below:
Webinar deck - moving from current awareness to intelligence
Download the deck and notes from our December webinar, "Moving from current awareness to intelligence" led by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi. This webinar demonstrates how you can start thinking about moving towards a service and platform that goes beyond third-party data and adds layers of analysis and...
Friday, 13th December 2019
Moving from current awareness to intelligence
Is current awareness, with its traditional reliance on newsletters, still a valid way to think about the organisation's need to keep departments and individuals updated on breaking news, trends and research?
From our research, we see that there's a broader business need to create and use...
5th December 2019
Insight 3 from Research Focus on intelligence - continuous improvement or bust
Thursday, 28th November 2019
Evaluating intelligence was once something that information teams could afford to undertake only every two or three years. But those days are gone, replaced by a continuous process of improvement to maintain competitiveness. But with a well operated system, using the right tech and tools to remove the drudgery of data-gathering, this is well within your scope.
Community deck - closing the "news is easy" perception gap
This deck includes the notes from the Community session run on 19th November 2019. Analyst Rebecca Brizi describes the key points around educating stakeholders on the challenge of closing the gap and facilitates discussion amongst participants on how they have addressed this challenge in their...
Tuesday, 26th November 2019
Closing the "news is easy" perception gap
Information teams are often faced with users and the C-suite asking such questions as:
Why do we pay for news resources when so much is available for free?
What value does the information team add to the the news-gathering and -distribution process?
These questions point to the gap...
19th November 2019
Webinar deck - interpreting the results of the Jinfo Survey on current awareness and intelligence 2020
Download the deck and notes from our November webinar, "Interpreting the results of the Jinfo Survey: current awareness and intelligence 2020" led by Rebecca Gebhardt Brizi. This session examines the interrelationships between:
This is the slide deck...
Thursday, 14th November 2019
Insight 2 from Research Focus on Intelligence - the "value dance" of sources, tech and users
Monday, 4th November 2019
How do you determine the value of your intelligence system? In this latest blog, Robin Neidorf looks at how balancing the ongoing, three-way dance between ever-expanding source material, advances in technology and the foibles of user behaviour is the key to staying in front.
Community deck - evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our October Community session "Evaluating your awareness system - now AND later". This session draws on our models and research to help you start devising a framework for review.
This is the slide deck and speaker notes from the Jinfo Community...
Wednesday, 30th October 2019
Evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
Is your current awareness system due for an overhaul or at least a review?
The days of being able to review your system every three years have passed; today we say if you are not engaged in a continuous improvement process, you are losing ground.
Technology developments continue to drive...
22nd October 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021