Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
Discover Jinfo’s new Scorecard methodology offering self-paced activities to help you create the clear visual tools you need to improve stakeholder communications, strengthen negotiations and deepen your strategic content portfolio management.
Imagine having a content portfolio management tool that enables you to solve three critical problems:
- Strengthen contract negotiations
- Improve stakeholder communications and engagement on information value
- Translate complex data and user feedback into clear summaries of value.
What's that worth to your organisation?
Content licensing teams are excited about how valuable our new "Scorecard" methodology is to them.
Join their ranks by visiting the Scorecards landing page, where you'll find:
- Step-by-step activities on creating Scorecards
- "Show-me" guidance in recorded Webinars
- The forthcoming Community session, Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them, which will connect you with other information managers working on the same challenges.
We developed the Scorecard methodology with some of the best content licensing teams out there, from the one-man band up to the most sophisticated specialised procurement groups.
Jinfo Consulting on Content Portfolio could give your team the structure and accountability to ensure your scorecards are ready for your strategic portfolio reviews.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: