COVID-19: When things get tough, information is gold; Jinfo is here to help
Monday, 30th March 2020
In these unprecedented and challenging times where individuals and teams are having to adapt to working from home, now is a good time to draw on Jinfo's wealth of knowledge and expertise in this area. Included are research-based resources, Webinars and Community sessions to help support remote team management and increase efficiency.
"You're already pretty well set up for this, but how's it going at Jinfo?"
That's the message I've received from a number of our customers over the past week.
Yes, it's true: Jinfo has been adapting and mastering remote team work for 15 years.
The few staff members who worked from our physical office have transitioned to working from home, and all our operations, project management, research and interactions with customers and each other are securely cloud-based.
At the same time, we're offering you our expertise on the needs of remote information teams:
- Our current Focus on Remote Teams compiles the research-based resources we've developed on optimising information teams, all of which also make remote work more efficient.
- Our forthcoming Webinars and Community sessions have been developed with a particular eye on supporting remote team management and risk mitigation for information teams. These include:
Three elements of remote team success (Webinar on 7th April 2020)
How to set the right norms for your team (Community session on 16th April 2020)
Operational components of a remote team (Webinar on 21st April 2020)
Communication components of a remote team (Webinar on 22nd April 2020)
Today, tomorrow, next month
Most information teams I speak with are absolutely inundated with new requests and requirements, on a range of topics they've never been asked about before. We don't expect the deluge to abate - it's more likely to surge.
In addition, have you shored up against the risk of team members being unavailable due to illness, of themselves or a family member?
It's early days in this new reality; but Jinfo's here for the long haul. Tap into our expertise on capacity management, productising deliverables, streamlined workflows and prioritisation. It's hard, but it's time. In fact, it's never been more urgent.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: