Remote team practices - smooth out the bumps with Jinfo's events
Wednesday, 1st April 2020
When faced with the challenges of remote team working, you need to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals. Throughout April, Jinfo will be holding a series of live Webinars and Community sessions covering a diverse range of topics relating to remote team working so be sure to register now.
We are living – and working – in interesting times. Jinfo has designed a series of April Webinars and Community sessions to help you manage through a challenging period.
Click to register. And remember: Webinars are recorded, in case you miss the live session. And we publish deck-with-notes as a report from both Webinars and Community sessions.
- 6th April: Community: Jinfo for Information Centres of Excellence: Tips and open peer group discussion on priorities and productivity for newly remote work groups
- 7th April: Webinar: Three elements of remote team success: It's not your tools; it's your consistency and presence - practical tips to go from "coping" to collaborating
- 16th April: Community: How to set the right norms for your team: Peer group discussion on cohesion and consistency for remote teams
- 21st April: Webinar: Operational components of a remote team: Tasks, collaborative tools and even shared calendars, when configured well, make an enormous difference to smooth remote operations
- 22nd April: Webinar: Communication components of a remote team: You've got the tools, but are they helping or creating more challenges for remote work?
We're also working on developing sessions for May and June - if you have a request for a topic, please let us know.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: