Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
Build your "dream team" for strategic content portfolio management – join this month's contract negotiation clinic and benefit from the ideas of your peers and Jinfo's wide-ranging practical insights, and consider using Jinfo to upskill your team.
How would you assemble your "dream team" for strategic content portfolio management?
Alongside your colleagues, and regardless of your priorities (see our self-assessment worksheet), your team should also consist of external members, both formal and informal.
If you cultivate an external "dream team" you will get:
- Fresh ideas and input for different ways of looking at a problem
- A sounding board for vendor relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Direction of what "best practice" might mean in your organisation.
We can be both a facilitator for, and part of, your team:
Jinfo Community - industry dream team
Participants in the recent Community session on "Usage data in contract negotiations" formed an industry-wide dream team, and came away with new ideas and insights into planning, managing and negotiating contracts for third-party information. See the anonymised report of our robust discussion.
Jinfo Consulting - upskill and strengthen
We recently created a series of tailored workshops on best practices, supplier relationship management, and developing scorecards for one of our consulting customers.
Through these workshops, this particular team achieved these goals:
- Level-setting skills across the team
- Establishing shared frameworks for portfolio and relationship management
- Comparing their practices to industry standards and trends.
We can do the same for your internal team, if you contact us about Consulting on Content Portfolio.
Let us help you imagine, build and cultivate your dream team. If you're responsible for content licensing, make Jinfo part of your team.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: