Jinfo Newsletter: Year
Thursday, 17th December 2015
What are the key drivers and value objectives for you, your end-users and senior-level stakeholders when purchasing current awareness tools?
- Product Review of First Research.
- News Needs & Preferences Survey 2015 - Consistencies and Changes.
Thursday, 3rd December 2015
FreePint research sheds light on whether premium news products still have a "unique and compelling role" or if organisations are opting to move to cheaper options.
- Detecting Latent Sales Opportunities via Sales Triggers.
- Showcasing Innovative Information Centres Across the World.
Thursday, 19th November 2015
Information expertise is essential to achieving business objectives like efficiency, innovation, and profit, find out how FreePint insights can help.
- FreePint Research into Private Company Information 2015.
- Product Overview - Bridger Insight XG.
Thursday, 5th November 2015
Register now for the Topic Series "News, and Other Commodities"; and take part in our 8th Annual News Needs and Preferences survey.
- Product Review of Alacra Premium.
- Purchasing Preferences & Needs - Views from UK Top 200 Legal Firms.
Wednesday, 21st October 2015
Make the most of FreePint's digestible reports, webinars and Communities of Practice to gain essential insights from our research.
- Q&A with Factiva - News on the Move.
- Learning to Trust Private Company Information.
Wednesday, 7th October 2015
This month we're launching our Topic Series "News, and Other Commodities" - find out more and register for updates as the series progresses.
- Participate in Survey on Private Company Information.
- Mini Review of TIBCO Spotfire 7.
Wednesday, 23rd September 2015
It's hard to carve time out of busy schedules to think strategically but it's essential for innovation.
- Practical Advice on Tackling Copyright Concerns.
- Content Management Tools That Really Can Deliver.
Wednesday, 9th September 2015
Looking ahead to our new Topic Series \\"News, and Other Commodities\\" and considering the benefits of new connections - neural and in-person.
- Online Information - How to Avoid the Tripwires.
- Research into Authentication 2015.
Wednesday, 19th August 2015
Policies governing use of web content seem to be lacking... authentication methods are foxing many... find out more about FreePint's research and how you can participate.
- Exploring the Many Facets of Content Usage.
- Product Review of EditorEye.
Tuesday, 4th August 2015
Find out how FreePint's research, resources and updates help professionals responsible for information in organisations of all kinds minimise risks and maximise opportunities for strategic success.
- All About Usage - from Authentication to Licensing.
- Twitter as a Research Tool - the Benefits and the Dangers.
Wednesday, 22nd July 2015
From the minute details to long-term strategies, information professionals have to manage it all. Find out how FreePint's research, resources and updates help.
- Devote Time to Skills Development.
- At the Commercial Frontier with Text and Data Mining.
Wednesday, 8th July 2015
FreePint's research-based perspectives identify the big issues facing the information profession today. Find out more about our predictions and findings in upcoming webinars.
- The Mysteries and Challenges of Authentication.
- FreePint Report: Research Into Skills Development 2015.
Wednesday, 24th June 2015
FreePint's research agenda focuses on three central concepts, representing consistent risks and challenges across organisations of all sizes and in all industries. Read more about the risks or participate in our webinars and Communities of Practice.
- Achieving Engaging Training at Low Cost.
- How to Deliver Effective Distance Learning.
Wednesday, 3rd June 2015
Successful, thriving businesses require an information-savvy workforce and top-quality information sources yet information professionals are faced with shrinking budgets and lack of investment in skills development - how FreePint can help.
- Narrowing the Skills Gap.
- FreePint Report: Ebook Research 2015.
Wednesday, 20th May 2015
Tips for developing a common language to help ensure good communication between buyers and sellers of information products, and between information services professionals and IT professionals.
- Product Review of Solcara.
- Mini Review of Lexis Advance HD.
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk talent (Community) Monday, 31st October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Friday, 30th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022