Filter the list below:
2021 budgets, the future of information, and you
Wednesday, 11th November 2020
Budget planning for 2021 will already be a challenging enough process without navigating the impact of the pandemic on your organisation. Jinfo Consulting enables you to meet the demands of preparing a budget by using our expertise to help you link value to your organisation's strategy. Take the opportunity to effectively align your goals and build strategic foresight for success.
Webinar deck - three elements of remote team success
Download the deck and notes from our April Webinar, "Three elements of remote team success" led by Robin Neidorf.
This Webinar shows you how to learn:
The three key elements to remote team success
How to balance them effectively
How success in these areas informs best practice.
Tuesday, 14th April 2020
Three elements of remote team success
Success in remote working is about more than technology. Our research and business experience suggests that there are three variables that matter most in remote team and customer communication.
Join this webinar to learn how to learn:
What are the three key elements to remote team success...
7th April 2020
Remote teams communicate better when they pay attention to three things
Thursday, 19th March 2020
A number of information teams, like much of the working world, may be facing up to the challenge of remote working as a team for the first time. Jinfo has a deep bank of knowledge and advice to call on, built up over years of work within its own operations and those of its customers. Here, we go through the three key things you need to get right.
Market landscape - online data analytics programs
In this market landscape, we looked at six of the most relevant data analytics programmes and courses available online.
Data Analytics Bootcamp - Springboard
Data Analyst Certificate - eCornell
Certified Analytics Professional - LinkedIn Learning
Online Data Analytics Course -...
Tuesday, 25th February 2020
Jinfo model - closing the confidence gap
This model looks at the results of Jinfo's research on the professional landscape for information teams in the data-driven world, including how confident they feel in a number of data-related areas such as information sourcing and licensing. It also offers a framework for evaluating your own...
Wednesday, 5th February 2020
Market landscape - digital adoption platforms
Digital Adoption Platforms (DAP) provide a software layer integrated on top of other applications or websites, which guides users through tasks and functions and makes it easier for them to learn how to use a software platform, website or app. DAPs are usually customisable for specific...
Tuesday, 17th December 2019
Continuous improvement - what does it mean and how do you measure it?
Monday, 16th December 2019
This article looks at how to apply continuous improvement in the context of managing an information service and covers some of the foundations that need to be in place to deliver sustained improvement as well as some considerations to make it all happen.
Alignment with the Information Centre of Excellence model
Jinfo recently spoke to the heads of seven information services in order to better understand what contributes to an Information Centre of Excellence with our model as an example. We asked them to map their current services to the model and self-assess their departments with regard to the key...
Thursday, 12th December 2019
Operations of an Information Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 12th December 2019
In the final part of our series of articles on the characteristics of the Information Centre of Excellence and how information managers manifest these characteristics, we take a look at operations and how it needs to be grounded in continuous improvement.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021