Catch Up, Keep Up: Jinfo Webinars available to book now
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
Information professionals are as time-pressured as everyone else in business, but with Jinfo's Webinars and Community sessions - included in your subscription - have the opportunity to book out time to catch up with the latest developments in areas such as benchmarking, the ROI of current awareness, content purchasing and closing the "news is easy" gap. Each session offers unique content, with full speaker notes available to subscribers following sessions.
"This looks relevant, but I've got so much to do and so little time..."
It's a rare professional indeed that doesn't find their time to be under pressure in some way.. Everybody recognises the importance of keeping up to date with developments in their field, but might hold back if there's a lack of clarity over time committed versus knowledge gained. Focus is key.
For professionals reviewing Jinfo resources, remember that webinars and Community sessions are a great way to interact with our research in a focused way - plus, you get the benefit of putting a 60-minute appointment in your diary, carving out a specific window of time to clear the mind and concentrate on the topic at hand.
The events for the Research Focus, "Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020" are now bookable, along with our other events running from September through December (including one more webinar and two Community sessions - for finance and for professional services & legal - reflecting our benchmarking work.
Please click on the links below to book.
Webinars (attend live, or listen to the recording and download the deck and speaker notes after the event)
- 12th September 2019: Value and impact of benchmarking
- 10th October 2019: How to evaluate the ROI of current awareness
- 7th November 2019: Interpreting the results of the Jinfo Survey: current awareness and intelligence 2020
- 5th December 2019: Moving from current awareness to intelligence.
Community sessions (attend live, or download the deck and speaker notes after the event)
- 9th September 2019: Jinfo for information strategy
- 19th September 2019: Benchmarking for your sector (professional services & legal)
- 26th September 2019: Benchmarking for your sector (finance)
- 7th October 2019: Jinfo for optimising your information service
- 22nd October 2019: Evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
- 4th November 2019: Jinfo for content purchasing
- 19th November 2019: Closing the "news is easy" perception gap.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: