Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
Following a year like no other, how do you plan for 2021 in the information strategy field? Register for Jinfo's "State of the Industry" Webinar on 5th January. Plug into the insight on information strategy you need to enhance and communicate your expertise in the year ahead.
Jinfo's annual "State of the Industry" research gives a unique "bird's-eye view" of the information industry, which is especially valuable this year:
- The "new normal" for information teams and the businesses they support
- The market landscape for information products, including licensing trends
- How user expectations changed over the past 12 months.
Register for our Webinar on 5th January, which will frame the questions you need to ask yourselves – and your stakeholders – to seize the current unique opportunity for positive change.
Join the Community session on 16th February and fill the gap left by the disappearance of in-person conferences, meetings and networking events to share your views and hear from your peers.
"Great, but we need something more specific"
Arrange a Jinfo Consulting Briefing to explore your own team's opportunities and challenges with a Jinfo analyst, as either a one-off to help plan for the coming year, or quarterly to keep you in the know.
So much has changed over the past 12 months, but our "State of the Industry" insights highlight the one constant, which is the value of your expertise. Let's enhance and communicate it.
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - how many of these statements make you say "yes"?
Thursday, 19th November 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: